AMAZING. INSPIRING. FASCINATING.
Upgraded Planetarium Noosphere is an interactive Science and Education Center for astronomy, science and technology, and a platform to promote STEM education and knowledge transformation.
Our goal is therefore to broaden the outlook of our visitors in a clear, easy and interesting way, to inspire children and adults to dive into the exploration of amazing Universe
Our global vision is to establish a modern accessible educational ecosystem in Ukraine based on the principles of STEM education which promotes the development of innovations and personal critical thinking
We highly value:
We love science. We encourage our guests to explore, experiment, think critically and gain their own priceless experience in finding new solutions based on scientific discoveries.
We enjoy having an opportunity to astound and inspire our guests. We attempt to make everyone dive into the moving knowledge of the incredible Universe and human’s place in it.
We encourage everyone to dream boldly, feel at ease together and be tolerant to each other. We create all conditions for joyful, free scientific creativity and ingenuity
We support innovativeness in every area of life by investing into the development of everyone’s scientific and technological mindset and fostering global thinking in general.
We are grateful for trust in our efforts to change the world for the better. We respect the personal space of everyone, the society and the whole Planet, so we are responsible for our actions to ourselves and the next generations.
- Scheduling as many shows for organised groups of school students as possible
- Creating and distribution of educational programmes in astronomy among the educational institutions
- Conducting out-of-school classes, holding space camps, festivals, quests and conferences with scientific context
- Familiarization of the visitors with a history of science, modern achievements and prospects in space study and exploration
- Holding charity events to support educational institutions and children with special needs
- Popularisation of books, games and consumer goods on space topics
- Carrying out of early vocational guidance of youth
- Organization of interaction with educational and scientific institutions, as well as with technology companies to develop educational infrastructure and demonstrate the prospects when choosing technical specialties among young people
- Creating favorable environment for collaborative problem solving activities for people of different ages in one team
- Carrying out of family events, workshops, quests on astronomical subject
- Organization of astronomical observations of celestial bodies
- Creating our own programs on current topics in the space industry
- Conducting STEM classes, courses and marathons
- Organization of learning using game methods